Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Almaz Abdugulov




Almaz Abdugulov
In this course (Unit 1) I have learnt useful grammar, new words and methods of teaching. I know that all I have passed are familiar to me. However, according this I am improving my English through listening, reading, writing skills. Such kind of encouragement makes me confident. Step by step, I realize that I have some mistakes that I will try to correct. I would like to say that discussions between teachers inspire me to discover more information.

Reflection. Unit 5

As I am a participant of this course, I Have passed Unit 5. I would like to  say that these themes and  grammar  were fruitful for me. I have learnt that people in Europe are flexible and polite. Moreover, I have learnt other grammatical spots, for example verb+ ing, modal verbs and prepositions. Also I participated at the computer class. It helped me to know more about nicenet.org.  In the conclusion, I want to say that we made more activities, according to this Unit. Of course, I always try to use all my knowledge when I conduct the lessons. Recently, In one of my lessons we played with my pupils. Game which I have learnt from this course and my pupils liked it. My recommendation is that it would be better if we make more presentations. Nevertheless, I am pleased with this course, thank you for your efforts!



Reflection. Unit 6
We teachers, should repeat all grammar and this program helps us to learn deeply. In Unit 6 I have learnt about first, and second conditionals, Murphy’s Law, may/might, and should/shouldn’t. At this Unit we had different activities which helped us to understand more and more.
Of course, I lways use all of this grammar at my lessons. Next year I will utilize all activities which related to grammar and which I took from this course.
My recommendation for teacher is that we always have to make presentations.



No comments:

Post a Comment