Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mukadas Tashieva






Mukadas Tashieva
AEPE is a course for teachers where we can start everything from the beginning and learn deeply English language. We have started it from 7th of February. The book that we use is New English File Pre-Intermediate level. I would like to share with you about our first Unit, because I have gained grammar and interesting methods  of teaching. We have started from Introduction, using grammar structure like present Simple tense, Present Continuous and relative clauses. Moreover, each grammar structure followed by exercises and texts which are very useful for us.
The second, I am learning teaching methods from our Instructor Natalya. Her methods are fulfilling my teaching methods and it helps me to develop my professional career in teaching English language.


Reflection
Studying at AEPE course is becoming more and more interesting than before, because now we have finished the second Unit. There are four parts of the Unit and all of them were very interesting and useful for us. Moreover, we are all teachers and during all classes I learnt the teaching process for different kinds of Grammar themes. For example, picture presentations I like the most, because our teacher asked us to draw a picture (topics) and to present it as if it would be in a picture gallery or museum. It helps them to develop their thinking and speaking skills.
I am now using the predicting for topics, as we do at our classes.
Recommendations:
I would like if our classes would provide more discussions on one topic and to have argue with each other because it would increase our thinking and arguing skills also. Thank you for everything!

Reflection. Unit 4 
 Studying of AEPE course, we are doing our best with our facilitator. Now we have finished the fourth Unit and we have learnt about present perfect, comparative and superlative adjectives. Of course, these grammar topics were not a novelty for us, but we could enlarge our knowledge with the help of different kinds of exercises. "Map activity" was the most interesting and useful activity I have ever seen, because using map directions is very helpful for students at any age. I suggest to my group to speak English more than in previous time, like discussion or solving problems. Thank you very much!
P.S.: I like the way of learning new words, like "temerariously". I want to suggest you to go on and the wordswill be not only one, but four or five.



Reflection Unit 6
Unit 6 was one of the interesting with grammar, because step by step the training materials are becoming more difficult. Of course, we know about these topics, but the teaching methods are different and new. 




Reflection. Unit 7
Studying at AEPE course we have finished luckily the Unit 7. In earning at this Unit I like the most our self-presentation of the grammar topics “used to, passive voice”, because our trainer divide us in two groups and we were able to present the whole theme in a definite time. Moreover. we used some of methods that our trainer teaches.
Every Unit, one by one gives us more information  and we gain more methods for teaching.

1 comment: