Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Israilov Khairullo



Israilov Khairullo
I want to have a discussion about grammar, as I need to review it and improve my knowledge. It will be very helpful. Generally, all is good! I like it! I think that I got all what I need for this time.
Regards, Khairullo!


Reflection
During this Unit we used past simple tense in different situations. Especially, I liked when we practiced with exercises. Even, I knew Past simple tense, I have found some more interesting ways to use it in common life.
Also, we often had phonetic exercises, which are important too, I think, because of our pronunciation.
I like to have grammar vocabulary, texts, and pictures of this Unit, maybe because of book. They are not far from our time, I mean they are real and belong to our time. Also, in the Unit there were some audio exercises  with using pictures, I liked it too.

Reflection. Unit 5

During classes when we had Unit 5, I have learned and practiced using some sports terms in correct way, started to understand how they are distinctive, for example: some kind of sports with the verb “play”, others with “go” and “do”. It was helpful, because I didn’t pay attention to it before. Yesterday, at school I used this with my students in additional minutes of the lesson.



No comments:

Post a Comment