Friday, March 8, 2013

Pazylova Samara

Pazylova Samara
Reflection Unit 1.
It was very interesting to begin this project, I mean study. For the first time I was like "a hedgehog in the frog". I couldn't understand the process, but the lessons were very interesting. I could learn some of new ways of teaching. We have learned some new information about Picasso, his pictures, his way of painting. Than I want to speak about Quiz. I thought looking at the paper, it would be very easy, but when I began to make the tasks, I lost myself. I tried to do all correctly, but I made a lot of mistakes. At the next quiz I will try to do my best thanks for the lessons. I hope to take and to use new methods at my lessons. I can say that I found some new things in teaching English language.

Reflection for Unit 2
 The second Unit Was very interesting for me. I have learned a lot about linking words and prepositions. There was a lot of interesting information.The trainer used a lot of unusual games at the lessons. I used those ideas at my own lessons.

Reflection Unit 3
You are teaching us not only new methods, in this Unit we had a talk about pessimists and  optimists. Looking at You I can say that you are the most optimist person. You show us to be optimists in any way, not to loose ourselves. Our tasks on these theme was very unusual. And one thing, which I want to tell you, is our enhancement activities. We had 2 activities. The 1st was for teachers and the second is for pupils. Both of them were very interesting, especially to work with pupils. They were very happy, funny, and light was in their eyes. After our competition, pupils were interested more deeply. I liked our teamwork, project, semonars very much. Thank you for your patient!

Reflection Unit 4
I read one quotation and I will try to give a meaning “If one person will say you or help you –He will give you a fish, with what you may be alive for one day. He will teach you how to make smth. He will teach you how to fish.” Our instructor teaches us “how to fish” by new methods of teaching English. I liked the way of work with maps. It is too difficult to describe or to show some way, but with this activity we could share useful methods of working with map.

Reflection. Unit 5

I have learned from this Unit:

  • How to survive at the party
  • How to use Nicenet
  • To use sport prepositions
I want to suggest continue the lessons by using Internet.



Reflection. Unit 6
This Unit was very interesting. We had a seminar with native speakers Ersilia and Reinhard.  Ersilia taught us new methods in teaching English. I learned interesting games. Reinhard presented to us his travelling to Papua New Guinea. It was unusual lesson for me, because I could ask questions about his life there. At my lesson I told to my students about PNG, they were very surprised  because of their customs and traditions.
I want to add one thing. It is a Murphy Law. I couldn’t translate the word or the phrase «закон подлости» and I have never thought it would be like “Murphy Law”. About 3 conditions: I had some questions in using these conditions and I could find answers to my questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment