Sunday, March 10, 2013

Jumanova Jupargul




Jumanova Jupargul 

Reflection
From Unit 2 I have learned interesting and useful information. I can say it’s very useful for me all or each lesson. During the lesson I heard many new ideas, and doing different grammar exercises, situations, activities. I have learned how to use Past Continuous Tense. Of course, before we taught prepositions and linking words, but during the lesson I have learned the differences between them and I learned it very well. I also learned from others when they share with their own ideas with examples.

Reflection. Unit 3
I have learned what is the difference between optimist and pessimist people. After discussion I thought I am the pessimist, but I have found out that it is very important to be optimist. I liked my colleagues' ideas, especially Kanykei's idea that she said both of them has good and bad sides. I also liked Kyzburak's letter. Myself, I have never written letter in the formal way. Khairullo and Almaz shared their ideas that formal letter has the structure. During the lesson We always listen to the dialogues and it is very useful for me.

Reflection 4
From Unit 4 I have learned degrees of comparisons, the differences between comparative and superlatives and between comparative adjectives from comparative adverbs. I liked all activities doing during the lesons. It was very difficult for me to write an essay  for given theme. I don't understand what to write in introduction, key words, and thesis. But I understood to write an essay with its own structure. The most interesting lesson was working with maps. Teacher gave us tasks, I have learned many interesting directions. After doing tasks I have learned and understood topics.


Reflection. Unit 5
From Unit 5, I have learned very interesting and useful information. Our teacher organized situations and we act it. There were wonderful ideas. My course mates could play role games very well. I liked the lesson to work with Internet. I have learned how to reply and send information.



Reflection. Unit 6
From Unit 6 I have learned how to use first, second, and third conditionals. During the lessons was very interesting for me that each of us made sentences and we did as a short story. Murphy’s Law is very interesting, because mostly we changed our plans  or ideas after Murphy’s Law . At the lessons we did interesting teaching activities, e.g. we were divided on 2 groups where we shared our ideas, asked questions. By the discussion Club I have learned about PNG’s life and their traditions.


1 comment: