Friday, March 8, 2013

Joroeva Aizirek





Joroeva Aizirek

I have learnt so many things from the Unit 2. Especially I preferred activities which our teacher used for us during the lesson. I can use activities and games in my lesson which we used during lessons. It was difficult for me to communicate with partners. This is my character that I can’t get on which strange people. I like each of our lessons, because our teacher is brilliant.

Reflection. Unit 3
For the Unit 3 I have learnt the difference between promises and result, discussed the difference in using phrases with Look..., and learnt about optimistic and pessimistic phrases. Generally, I revise my learning, but also have learnt shemes for Grammar tenses that can be useful for my classes.
I want to learn more games for small children, because it's difficult to find games and use them in my classes.

Reflection. Unit 4 
I have learnt how to organize activities for levels of adjectives. I have learnt how to explain Present Perfect. Before I was a little bit pessimist, but after lessons I change my ideas. We could share ideas about problems with teenagers about Zara store. I can use activity with map, texts as a suplementary reading like Zara Store in order to make it more interesting.
My suggestion is to watch films on English and discuss after watching it.
Also, I think it would be better if we have more discussions, talking about different interesting topics and to learn more new words in order to enlarge our vocabulary.

Reflection. Unit 5

It was very useful , Unit 5 for  me:

  • At first we could learn difference between verb+ infinitive and verb followed by-ing
  • Difference between must and have to, in-into
  • Some kind of sport, like jumping from train to train
  • Formal letter’s rules
  • Internet to work with nicenet, Facebook and other programs.

I can us those grammar rules and the game which we played with chairs. It would be very interesting for all levels and any grammar or lexical topics. I want to learn more games, because all school children are interested in games.



Reflection. Unit 6
Day by day my English is improving better. I could revise some grammar themes. Murphy’s Law was interesting, because I didn’t know the translation of that phrase. Before I couldn’t diffenetiate the words know/meet, borrow/lend. I have learnt about first and second conditional forms. I could  improve my knowledge about writing a formal  letter.
My suggestion is that my listening is poor. Can we listen more and more? We need more native speakers at our lessons, except of discussion club.


Reflection. Unit 7
The seventh Unit was very interesting for me, because we discussed about our fears and phobias. We have learnt so many grammar rules and we could remember therm, for example used to was a little confused rule for me. Perfect tense’s rules were also interesting during our studying. We discussed differences between active and passive voice.


Reflection. Unit 8
Talking about our body, life style, personality was very interesting for me. We could improve our English on phrasal verbs, neither, so auxiliaries. Before discussion about it I was in confusion.
The songs were  very pleasant for us. We can improve day by day our listening.
I hope that if we have such themes at our lessons, we can explain them without difficulties. My suggestion is I need more listening, because it is my weak point.

No comments:

Post a Comment