Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Succes story, Samara



Never late to learn


Study, study and study... To take a knowledge is endless. That’s why I wanted to attend this seminar. At the beginning of the seminar I had a lot of questions, such as:
  1. How to write essay?
  2. How to introduce new theme?
  3. To use in a practice new methods
  4. To use songs
  5. To write projects and implement them
During attending this seminar I took a lot of new things and new methods. I could learn some idioms. I liked the phrases by “Murphy’s Law”. But with it we could learn a lot of rules in Grammar of English language.
I had some problems in using tenses, especially when we use conditional sentences. I liked the song “White Flag” of Dido. The song was easy to sing and the words were easy to remember. I could give this song to my students.
We worked and learnt how to write a project and implement it by project enhancement activity. It was my first achievement at the seminar, because after four and half months I am able to write projects by using a template.
I have learned some of new methods, games, songs and rules of English grammar. Thanks for managers who organized this seminar and of course the biggest thank to our teacher Natalya. She is not only the best teacher, she is a brilliant person. Thank you so much for this seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment