Sunday, July 7, 2013

Success story, Kyzburak



How I became an English teacher

At school year I dispute with my friend. She said that being a teacher and work at school is bad. “You would be nervous. You would say the same word ten times every day. You would work for a little money”, but I couldn’t   answered that being a teacher is good. I promised myself- I will be a teacher in future life and one of the best teachers.
When I had left a University I became to work at school as an English teacher. I had worked 45 hours per a week. It was very hard for me to prepare my lessons in the best way and write lesson plans. I tried o work since the morning to the evening. I have taught pupils only by knowledge from University. Other methods I really didn’t know. After one year of teaching, I took 4 years of maternity leave and was at home. In those 4 years I didn’t practice English and partially forgot English. At this year I came back to school again and continued my school experience. By working at school, I understand that being a good teacher, I should work hardly, should know my work well, and love a profession. I afraid commissions before as I thought about methods of teaching and how to use them. I have to learn about new methods of teaching. Today I do not afraid of any commissions, because I participate in AEPE Program. Participating in this course I have known and learnt how to plan interesting lessons, not boring as they were before. Pupils are very interested and waited when the lessons begin. They began eager to learn English better. They demand to get knowledge from the lessons. The lessons are getting to be interesting and Like working in this way. Every evening I try to prepare for my lessons and use sentences /games from different books which will be interesting to my students. I am proud that I participate at this course. Fortunately, by this course I became a good teacher at school. Thanks to all coordinators, especially to our teacher Natalya Deryabkina. I like her teaching methods. I knew that teacher has to be patient, simple an kind, talented person. If I meet with my friend, I can confidently say that being a teacher is a best profession which I have chosen. This is a hard work, but very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment