Sunday, July 7, 2013

Success story, Aizirek



Success story 


I am an English teacher at school #52. It is my first year at school. School life is very interesting for me, because I love children, but I decided to improve my knowledge.  I heard about AEP program and I took part in it. We are seven in this program. We are very friendly although we are from different schools and universities. Our lessons are conducted mostly at Aga Khan School and our teacher Natalya Anatolyevna is very bright and brilliant.
At the beginning of the program I had many weak points. I am so happy that I am in this program, because I didn’t know how to write the project and didn’t work with sites and blogs. I was confused about some grammar rules. I found answers to my questions at this program, our teacher explained to us these rules.
Now I have very good results and the program influenced my character too. This is my first step to develop my knowledge. I have a dream to go to USA and to develop my knowledge there. This program will help me to reach my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment