Sunday, July 7, 2013

Success story, Almaz



Success story


My name is Almaz. I am a teacher of English language. As far as I know languages, I never stop in learning and always develop my skills. For example: new words, phrases, new methods and approaches of teaching. Why I am telling it? Because we are teachers who have to be always in progress, so I decide to learn English deeply in order to conduct lessons effectively. Consequently, I have chosen AEPE course. I am glad that I am participant of this course. There are nine teachers, including me who always participates. Fortunately, we are active at the lessons. We always try to be flexible and fulfill all of our tasks, nevertheless teaching work has some problems. That’s why I would like to tell about our AEPE course. Firstly, I will tell what I did gain. In the first place this is grammar which we were deeply learning. Such kind of learning changed me completely. I improved my writing and speaking skills. So, it influenced one me, moreover I learnt about new methods of teaching and new approaches. It helped me to improve and develop computer literacy. Nevertheless, each work has some challenges. During the participation it was difficult to work with computers ourselves for our program, because it was new for us. Also, I wouldn’t say that it was easy to implement, there were several reasons, but we could do it with our group. Each participant was a leader to conduct project and we did it successfully.
Materials that we have used during the lessons helped me to be more experienced and motivated. Some of us have already used some games, new approaches and methods of teaching. In this way we could achieve not bad outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment